Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Cressida 7MGE 50mm ITBs
Author Post
fast import

50 posts [100%]
San Antonio Texas

Cressida 7MGE 50mm ITBs Reply  Edit

Well my ITBs are getting closer to reality.

50mm ITBs from a BMW E46 M3.

Should flow what I need.

All numbers I have run show that the Toyota AE111 ITBs won't flow enough to support 500cc/cylinder, turning 8500 rpm.

Data says 50mm minimum.

But a long way to go yet.

I have to cut the runners, weld everything up, make a custom TPS mount, make stacks, and the air box.

I may finish before Dec. 21st (the end of the world).

Special thanks to RUE, as he machined the oval ports in the ITB mount plate for me, and saved me a bunch of work doing it on my manual machines.

If all your cars look like something sitting at a goodwill lot,
then STFU,
and listen to people who keep their cars in good shape.

fast import

50 posts [100%]
San Antonio Texas

» Reply  Edit

then STFU,

mr grip

282 posts [100%]
costa mesa, norwalk ca

Re: (fast import) » Reply  Edit

soOo much swag

my dish is deeper than yours!!!
CelicaDRIFTER

5543 posts [89%]
Downey CA

Re: (mr grip) » Reply  Edit

nice! i bet it'll sound similar to a 240Z with sidedrafts.

R. Rabe Body & Paint
Automotive Plastic Surgeon
http://www.myspace.com/rrabespl

Rue

993 posts [99%]
FTW TX

Re: (CelicaDRIFTER) » Reply  Edit

Looks crazy... I guess I'll have to make a trip to see these in person

85 GTSr5 Hatch 3sge BEAMS ITB Powered!!! http://forums.club4ag.com/zero...age=1

86 Cressida Original 5-speed (Daily) => 1uzfe http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=7121

WTB: Grey on Grey Zenki Sr5 Door Panels!!! SELL THEM TO ME!!!

fast import

50 posts [100%]
San Antonio Texas

Re: (Rue) » Reply  Edit

Guess I better get off my ass, and get it finished.........

I did finally find non-chinko-chinaman bearings for my roller/ball bearing
countershaft conversion.
Crap, those counterfeit things are all over the place !
But the shaft is in now, front of engine buttoned up.
Maybe the pan tonight, before F1 qualifying.
Then this weekend, will work on converting my rare aluminum AC compressor mount to the new alternator mount to make room for the ITBs.

then STFU,

» Return to Cars - Big Toyotas