Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 78 mx32 cressida low&slow
Author Post
grimmx32

4 posts [100%]
lvld CO

78 mx32 cressida low&slow Reply  Edit

So I started a thread on local site hotmustard.org (colorado based) but I figure It wouldnt hurt to post on here...Hope you like the rig

So Im new to the forum Not building a drift car but would like to hit it sideways from time to time..started out as a $900 buy off cl, I took forever to get the coilover set up for it but now I got it started..Still need to order a ton of stuff

to do list
*need wheel spacers bad..or legit wheels after I get it to the ground roll the fenders
*front 10k T3 short stroke coilover conv. (Ground control setup)
*t3 panhard bar
*t3 camber plates
*t3 rca's was sent the wrong ones :?
*agx short stroke mr2 struts for the front and agx rear camaro shocks
*TRD 6.5k rear ae86 springs
*w58 5spd swap
*ae lsd swap
*t3 four link
*weber carb needs it bad
*exhaust

here is the car the day I got it with 70k

car sitting like a truck

in the air kinda

t3 stuff

struts with the og perches cut off

40mm cut out

all welded up

Small update front is done'ish and down still need some spacers and the correct rca's t3 is making me a set now..Still could come down some more but till I get the back stuff I can wait..the back set up and rear spacers are in the mail hope its here soon, cause I cant rock it like a 442 haha

got the back down looks alot better..Still waitin on the spacers..Get the fenders rolled, front down lil more..

cleaner pics

mr grip

282 posts [100%]
costa mesa, norwalk ca

Re: 78 mx32 cressida low&slow (grimmx32) » Reply  Edit

Like like like like

my dish is deeper than yours!!!
gsae86

5 posts [100%]
Portland Or

Re: 78 mx32 cressida low&slow (grimmx32) » Reply  Edit

Awesome build. I also picked up an mx32 and right now i'm looking into suspension work. What are the specs on the Rear springs?
grimmx32

4 posts [100%]
lvld CO

Re: 78 mx32 cressida low&slow (gsae86) » Reply  Edit

ae86 6.5k's with lil work to fit the axle
gsae86

5 posts [100%]
Portland Or

» Reply  Edit

Any new updates?? what specs are you rims?

» Return to Cars - Big Toyotas