Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 My Other Toyota.. The Bruiser
Author Post
KonaTrueno

39 posts [100%]
Kailua Kona Hi

My Other Toyota.. The Bruiser Reply  Edit

While my ae86 sits on blocks awaiting wheels to arrive, I've been drivin' my 4wd toyota p/u. This is my work horse with a purpose! The original powerplant (22r w/rod knock) was diched for a V-8 1uzfe, then later replaced with a sbc 327. Extensive modifications were made to the frame, drivetrain & axles as well... The list of mods goes on & on so i wont bore u to death about that, but it does pull a matching trailer & hauls all my stuff for work..

My whole family ownes & drives toyotas too! This is my daughters ride..

Heres my sons..

My nephews rides..

Whenever we get the chance, we hit the trails thats less traveled..atleast to places my 86 can't go..lol <br /><br />
Modified by KonaTrueno at 9:15 PM 11/26/2012<br /><br />
Modified by KonaTrueno at 6:42 PM 11/27/2012

Modified by KonaTrueno at 7:43 PM 12/26/2012

gbogho

204 posts [100%]
Goose Creek SC

Re: My Other Toyota.. The Bruiser (KonaTrueno) » Reply  Edit

Awesome. These trucks are sweet!

Sylvester- 1985 Corolla GT-S silver
KonaTrueno

39 posts [100%]
Kailua Kona Hi

Re: My Other Toyota.. The Bruiser (gbogho) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by gbogho »
Awesome. These trucks are sweet!

Hey many thanks man.. U drive a bruiser too gbogho?

gbogho

204 posts [100%]
Goose Creek SC

used to drive a taco. had to downsize to one car, and at the time the corolla was more practical. once it becomes feasable to own another one though, i will.

Sylvester- 1985 Corolla GT-S silver
KonaTrueno

39 posts [100%]
Kailua Kona Hi

Re: My Other Toyota.. The Bruiser (gbogho) » Reply  Edit

Yeah practicality, i hear ya!

KonaTrueno

39 posts [100%]
Kailua Kona Hi

Goin to enter a mud bog competition in early jan 2013...keep you guys posted w/pics of the results!

Mike

KonaTrueno

39 posts [100%]
Kailua Kona Hi

Fawk! Someone shot a high powered bb gun at my windshield...! Great, how the hell am I supposed to pass tech now?dammit!! This really sucks!

» Return to TOYOTA TRUCKS