Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Midnight Z pictures (((240Z))) movie in making [Archived]First  1 2 >  Last
Author Post
trueno86

48 posts [100%]

Midnight Z pictures (((240Z))) movie in making Reply  Edit

more:
http://yushin.fotop.net/

zenkicoupe

3412 posts [77%]
dirty fontana so. cali.

» Reply  Edit

oh snap. is this for real. wangan midnight, sweet.

http://zenkitrdcoupe.blogspot.com/

email grnrolla86 at yahoo dot com

ej86

5502 posts [100%]
Las Vegas NV

» Reply  Edit

My friend went from a 86 to a 240z, what the next anime fanatic car?

-1985 Toyota Corolla GTS (2door)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/561054
-2004 Nissan Frontier (King cab)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3072528
trueno86

48 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

More of the 240z pictures will follow. Next will be the chase against the black bird!
KumaXL

1454 posts [86%]
Graveyard in SoCal

» Reply  Edit

Man I have like 40 bux in a MKiii supra on that game LOL.

"Obstacles exist only to be broken" - A very misguided man.
VitriumGTS

4730 posts [96%]
San Jose/San Diego CA

» Reply  Edit

why are they doing this? theres already 6 live action movies made of wangan midnight

And only 2 of them are worth watching

My RHDJapan.com receipt said: "Your order # is: 100001986". The AE86 gods really are looking out for me.
AZNWOKZ
WOK Moderator

2081 posts [100%]
CT

» Reply  Edit

i Seen the old movie of it and it was not that great. I mean remember the past movies of racing from japan. lol

really? 6 live action of wangan midnight? never knew

I though Over rev was was bad. lol

http://www.ectoyotas.com
Are you from the East Coast? If so,Please join

∧,,∧
 (;`・ω・)  。・゚・⌒) チャーハン作るよ!!
 /   o━ヽニニフ))
 しー-J
MOKKORI to the max =)
WOK WOK WOK!!!! :P
Club4ag is like a World wide Swap Meet,I Keep coming back.Community :thumbup:

kitsune
There is no charge for AWESOME

3808 posts [100%]
Seattle WA

» Reply  Edit

Tight!!

Mike

tek9

1056 posts [99%]
Los Angeles CA

» Reply  Edit

AE86's need this movie to come out. I can see it all now... kids doing highway races and cops targeting them instead of the canyon runners hahahah god I can't wait!!!!!

- Sam
- Formerly known as "White-Seven"
EJ20

333 posts [100%]
Doha

» Reply  Edit

hahahaaa
I bit that movie will fail, just like the real initial d
sorry but I like the anime version (of both) waaaaaaaaaay more

1985 Beams powered AE86 (SOLD)
1993 NA6C (2010 project)
2004 UZJ100 (SOLD)
2004 NA GDB
2008 JB43 (SOLD)
JdmSi1via3

585 posts [100%]
Eastslide Long Beach CA

» Reply  Edit

hype kills everything

Name:2n
89 Mx83
AIM: JDMSI1VIA3
VitriumGTS

4730 posts [96%]
San Jose/San Diego CA

» Reply  Edit

guess i was wrong!

http://www.auto-otaku.com/home....html

there were 10 movies?!

My RHDJapan.com receipt said: "Your order # is: 100001986". The AE86 gods really are looking out for me.
Hachigo Pro

778 posts [89%]
Moreno Valley California

Re: (ej86) » Reply  Edit

the bike from school rumble. the one that passed takumis car lol

1986 Toyota Corolla Sport SR5 3door Liftback (The only one rocking mass amounts of Hello Kitty and Mario Characters)

If i had a dollar for every time my open diff pissed me off, I'd have an LSD.
-Hachigo Pro

sr5ftw@gmail.com

japan-air

2741 posts [99%]

» Reply  Edit

Nicee... my Z will sell like pancake now..
karate_crimson

8228 posts [89%]
Southern CA

Re: (VitriumGTS) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by VitriumGTS »
why are they doing this? theres already 6 live action movies made of wangan midnight

And only 2 of them are worth watching

+1...and they ALL were exactly the same story

Kitty

324 posts [99%]
Surrey BC

» Reply  Edit

Hmm sounds like fun, I wouldn't mind seeing this.

1987 Corolla GTS Hatchback. <3 Since June 2008
16v Justice

1905 posts [80%]
East Bay Area CA

» Reply  Edit

Damn that Z is clean.

I've wanted a nice one before I even knew what Wangan Midnight was.

240SX = the new Civic
karate_crimson

8228 posts [89%]
Southern CA

Re: (16v Justice) » Reply  Edit

the z is missing the widebody kit/flares
they shouldve at least got that...omg theyre gonna mess up the story i can feel it.

Wabishii

1485 posts [97%]

Re: (karate_crimson) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by karate_crimson »
the z is missing the widebody kit/flares
they shouldve at least got that...omg theyre gonna mess up the story i can feel it.

that z is not missing anything.....look at the manga picture and the manga version is always the correct version, not the anime.... weather they mess up the story or not, i bet anyting you are still going to watch it and still like it. Much like the initial d movie. They really messed up the story, but the real drifting they did was not that bad. As a car enthusiast i am still going to watch and i cant wait actully.

Silentsamurai

357 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

knowning remakes these days. There's gonna be one japanese guy, and he's gonna have a 2 minute part in it. The rest of the cast is gonna be korean haha

good to know movies like this are being made. like whats his name said. My Z will go up in cost.

ClubAE86

153 posts [100%]

Re: (trueno86) » Reply  Edit

Are they for real? I mean, is there gonna be a Live Movie version like the Initial D Movie? If so, I can't wait for it to come out. Even thou, the story is a bit dated Cause I believe the comic version came out long time ago. Until recently, they've made it into a animated series. If the real deal came out, man, for sure I'll buy the blueray disc after. Initial D movie wasn't bad at all, they've at least kept up to the orginal story board. But sorta mix it with 1 and 2stages. Can't wait to see Initial D II Movie version if it ever make it to theatre again.
Fokai Drifter

1811 posts [2%]
Los Angeles CA

» Reply  Edit

wow just in time for the PS3 video game ..it fallows the movie so far...

some people act like they know everything about corollas , they even trade you parts that arent even for corollas....swear up and down it is for a sunroofed corolla ..turns out the cage fits prefectly into a 240sx...but they blame it on other members of club4ag ....and yet they still think its for a corolla...if you cant AFFORD to buy the right parts, dont sell 240 parts and tell everyone its for a corolla...

86 Nights....
Drift Social....
Touge Cheeks....
Why fight?? lets let the cars do the talking...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the man speaks the truth!
there's a reason Fokai Drifter is at 2%.
pete-Vote4Pedro

turbos86

27 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

That's just a random article out of a HK magazine following the Wangan hype. The photographer, Chester Ng always get hook ups to take pics of nice car. There's no movie. It's just a photoshoot.
ClubAE86

153 posts [100%]

Re: (turbos86) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by turbos86 »
That's just a random article out of a HK magazine following the Wangan hype. The photographer, Chester Ng always get hook ups to take pics of nice car. There's no movie. It's just a photoshoot.

Wow then whoever own this car in HK must have too much time in his hand. Cause using a forklift to purposely hoise the car on top of a junkyard Previa is not exactly smart thing to do as the forklift might do some undercarriage damages ie, rocker panel warping, denting?

Hybridcelica

756 posts [78%]
Raleigh NC

Re: (trueno86) » Reply  Edit

Wasnt the Ferrari white in the cartoon?

Monsters Toy Shop
kp61.com

J33T3k

1597 posts [78%]
riverside ca

Re: (Hybridcelica) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by Hybridcelica »
Wasnt the Ferrari white in the cartoon?

yeah it was.

[[>_0] !! [0_<]]

CHECK it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Inferno

281 posts [100%]

Re: (J33T3k) » Reply  Edit

Wait, so this is a real movie that is being made right now? If so, does anyone know anything about when it is supposed to come out?
Joeoski

1 posts [100%]
Portola CA

» Reply  Edit

I wish they use the wheels in the pile next to the Z over the lipless wheels i see in these pictures here.
SuddenIllusion

653 posts [97%]

» Reply  Edit

whoa what game is that for ps3? is it out in the us? or only out in japan?

as 4 the movie id watch it.. lol watch z's become the prime target 4 theft as well as prices on them going up!

trueno86

48 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

First  1 2 >  Last

» Return to Events - Midwest USA - Texas, Chicago, Midwest