Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 1987 JDM AE86 GTV - Beams 3sg Engine & Drivetrain ProjectFirst  < 6 7 8 9 10   Last
Author Post
Conrad_Bradley

129 posts [100%]
UK

» Reply  Edit

Not at the moment, I'm busy with work. The car will be going for its car loom and engine loom at the end of the month.

I'm on HRT, Hachi Roku Therapy !
SidewaysEightSix

312 posts [100%]
Peoria Arizona

Re: (Conrad_Bradley) » Reply  Edit

you made me cry by cutting up a redline garnish. all this work and the nozzle could have been hidden under the license plate with a little more planning.

other than that this is a truley stunning car.

"Win. Drifting picks up dudes. Tennis picks up chicks in hot skirts grunting." - HASportAE86
Conrad_Bradley

129 posts [100%]
UK

» Reply  Edit

A little to report but not much yet.......

New handbrake cable assembly arrived :D

After discussions with the chap making the car & engine loom I decided to do it properly, I havent skimped on the build yet so no point trying to start now so I bought one of these, MoTeC PDM30 to run in conjunction with the MoTeC ECU. That should cut down on the relays and wiring and make it all nice and compact :D

.....and finally, the car was taken 165 miles and droped off to get its new car loom and engine loom, should be some good progress over the next 6 weeks :D

grappletech

280 posts [100%]
Co

» Reply  Edit

Anything new with this Monster?

AE86 A.K.A Trouble!
http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=97019
WTB: GTS seats. I need some ASAP!
TD86

52 posts [100%]
Carson CA

Re: (Conrad_Bradley) » Reply  Edit

*__* Dem fenders.. Me liek! xD

The day when I get my own AE86 will come soon..
4A-C ohhh yeaaaaahh xD
ronny
RnD Office - Ronny

7077 posts [89%]
Irvine CA

Re: (TD86) » Reply  Edit

this one takes the cake... christ..

im putting this on STICKY.

VOLK TE37 only....!

project plan- 86 TWINKIES - has Begun..

Basketweaving M-F 7pm plz contact superstarlevin for enrollment

:thumbup:

Conrad_Bradley

129 posts [100%]
UK

» Reply  Edit

Well a small update on the wiring.... to say the car has been with them approx 6 months its a little disappointing to say the least.

Some wire...

A couple of the connectors that we will be using....

Some of the pins for the connectors...

and lastly the connector hidden behind the engine to keep that uncluttered look.

Conrad_Bradley

129 posts [100%]
UK

» Reply  Edit

....the start of an engine loom

Conrad_Bradley

129 posts [100%]
UK

» Reply  Edit

That's all the wires of the engine loom down now. Moving on to the interior ECU/PDM loom now and get them all on boards before twisting them up and shrinking etc. New connectors ordered to replace the old OEM connectors so it should all be nice and neat.

ae8605

6 posts [100%]
Maplewood MN

Re: (ronny) » Reply  Edit

TRUE!
 First  < 6 7 8 9 10   Last

» Return to Shop Cars (Featured Build-Up Logs) & Personal Buildup Logs