Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Toyota Part Numbers for 20v'sFirst  < 1 2 3 >  Last
Author Post
backioh

1 posts [100%]
bkk bkk

Re: Toyota Part Numbers for 20v's (HASportAE86) » Reply  Edit

For timing belt of 20V BT as i checked of my engine there is PN# 13568-16080 ( I bought the machine from JP)
coolhand

2 posts [100%]
Singapore Singapore

» Reply  Edit

Hi guys, Im very new here, good information on parts...thanks!
How about Fuel pump? Does any have the delivery rate to share,please?

EF8 Frankie

13 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

Im having a hard time finding spark plug wires for my silvertop. a guy told me i could use the toyota 4 runner spark plug wires. i found that the 1996 model looked the closest. so i called autozone and they got only 4 wires with their kit for $40, but i still need the 5 wire for the external coil. any ideas?? cause man i wanna drive my car already!!
Dr Tweak

678 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

http://www.phoenixtuning.com/z...5_118

I also stock just the coil lead wire, they are $45 if you want one. drtweak@phoenixtuning.com

-Doc

-Dr Tweak, Toyota Engine Swap Wiring Expert Extraordinaire
Email us at sales@tweakdperformance.com or visit us at http://www.tweakdperformance.com/

stoffregenmotorsports

16 posts [100%]
Cool CA

Re: (Hachiblue) » Reply  Edit

That toyodiy.com website did not produce any results for 20 valve blacktop part numbers. Any suggestion?
Toyama

44 posts [100%]
honolulu hi

» Reply  Edit

i did the 20v swap on my ae92 and forgot to change ignitor, now its goin bad, i hope.. causing my engine light to come on and run like crap.. anyone know the right ignitor part number to go on the silver top?
702ae86

15 posts [100%]
las vegas nv

» Reply  Edit

anyone know the part number for the maf on the silvertop, or one that works from a domestic model
greenae102

16 posts [100%]
Baker La

Re: (Toyama) » Reply  Edit

i beleive its the same as the 92-96 pickups, 4 runners, and like two others. i have it written down somewhere. i'll repost when i find.

what head bolts are you guys using for your 20v's?? i cant even find oem bolts anywhere. i used the p/n from toyodiy to search but no luck online or at any toyota. researched and called arp an they actually dont even make em for the 20v. i've already heard of usin 2 arp 16v stud kits and using the exhaust bolts. but that option is a bit pricy. my only option so far is reusin the old bolts. what about using 7a headbolts because my build is a 7ag?

7age BT in the works
Arias 11:1 pistons
7a shot peened rods
Whole bottom end cryoed
Stock head and ecu
hbomb86

1096 posts [97%]
Upland CA

Re: (greenae102) » Reply  Edit

the guy from paradise racing has the 20v arp head bolts for sale

Driving the Corolla is a BLAST!!!
702ae86

15 posts [100%]
las vegas nv

Are u talking about the maf, if so thanks.
greenae102

16 posts [100%]
Baker La

Re: (hbomb86) » Reply  Edit

i saw the stud kit on their site a while back but didnt see part numbers listed so i figured they may be trying to sell something they may not exist. pass racing also has some arp bolts for the 20v but on their site they have the same arp part number as the 16v. i've read more than once that the 16v bolts are different from 20v bolts...this threw a flag in my head so idk what to think now.

EDIT: called paradise an they confirmed the arp studs for the 20v. they're apparently special order but they say they're the correct bolts. $140 aint bad for arp studs so im sold

Modified by greenae102 at 1:32 PM 5/13/2010

7age BT in the works
7a shot peened rods
Whole bottom end cryoed
Stock head and ecu
greenae102

16 posts [100%]
Baker La

Re: (hbomb86) » Reply  Edit

i saw the stud kit on their site a while back but didnt see part numbers listed so i figured they may be trying to sell something they may not exist. pass racing also has some arp bolts for the 20v but on their site they have the same arp part number as the 16v. i've read more than once that the 16v bolts are different from 20v bolts...this threw a flag in my head so idk what to think now.

7age BT in the works
7a shot peened rods
Whole bottom end cryoed
Stock head and ecu
hbomb86

1096 posts [97%]
Upland CA

I know for a fact that the paradise racing arp bolts are legit he chooses not to put the part# on the website so that you have to buy throught him

His explanation is that he spent a lot of time and resources to get the correct bolts from arp so that's why he doesn't give out the part #

Driving the Corolla is a BLAST!!!
EF8 Frankie

13 posts [100%]

Re: (Toyama) » Reply  Edit

I think the mr2 turbo ignitor is the same as the silvertop one.
greenae102

16 posts [100%]
Baker La

» Reply  Edit

I use toyodiy to get my 4ag an 7af part numbers.This is the 20v bt on toyodiy:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/g....html

From there i go to shoptrd.com. Its a toyota dealership and surprisingly they can get just about any of the 4age 20v parts if you have the part number. I got my overhaul gasket set from them for 175.00 shipped! that beats the hell out of everybody elses $250.00+. Besides better prices, they also list what other vehicles use that part! Thanks to this i got my coil and igniter out the junk yard for less than $20. coil came out a 93-95 camry and the coil came out a 95 v-6 4 runner. both had same exact part numbers as 20v. There are actually alot of other 20v electrical components that cross with other vehicles. I just realized i forgot the coil wire for my setup but hopefully its also the same on the camry the coil came off of.

7age BT in the works
7a shot peened rods
Whole bottom end cryoed
Stock head and ecu
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Spring seat shims (the ones that go between the head and valve springs) are available from McMaster Carr. Part# 98089A348 is a pack of 25 shims. They have other thickness shims, if you want to go thicker or thinner. The stock part measures 19.98mm od X 13.66mm id X 0.46mm thick.

Bay Area Autocross Forum
85 Corolla GTS Mild mannered road car
86 Corolla GTS Time Attack build in progress
99 Sport Miata CS #94
02 Miata daily driver chick car
balmo

4927 posts [100%]
Brentwood CA

» Reply  Edit

anybody figure out the cross reference for the intake cam seal?
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Re: (balmo) » Reply  Edit

Paul, the part# is on here: http://www.filmantravel.com/20vparts_files/

Don't know if that's a US part#, though. I can try ordering one if you want me to. I suppose I should get one too...

Bay Area Autocross Forum
99 Sport Miata CS #94
balmo

4927 posts [100%]
Brentwood CA

Re: (gotzoom) » Reply  Edit

Intake cam seal to your left. For exhaust, you can use 16v cam seals.

beyjer

526 posts [99%]
San Gabriel Valley Ca

Quote, originally posted by greenae102 »
they also list what other vehicles use that part! Thanks to this i got my coil and igniter out the junk yard for less than $20. coil came out a 93-95 camry and the coil came out a 95 v-6 4 runner. both had same exact part numbers as 20v. There are actually alot of other 20v electrical components that cross with other vehicles. I just realized i forgot the coil wire for my setup but hopefully its also the same on the camry the coil came off of.

I second this, i was able to find a coil/ignitor setup at my local yard for $75 bucks, same exact part numbers.

i noticed that my map sensor uses a different part number than the one listed on the first post (89420-12070), the p/n i have is: 89420-12140, and it says: "SENSOR ASSY, VACUUM" Jacky at Pass Racing confirms the one i have to be the correct sensor/part number and i hope to confirm it when my car is up and running using oem ecu.

Here are some photos to further assist this process, this thread was a GREAT help in finding what i was looking for and I feel like some photos would further help anyone trying to attempt this setup. (as i accumulate the sensors i need, i'll post more pics)

***Idle Control Valve - IACV***

***Blacktop A/T ECU*** <<<i'm now hearing that this ecu has a higher rev-limit than the M/T ecu, I'll confirm this just as soon as my car is up and running again

***Blacktop MAP Sensor***

***Blacktop Ignitor***

***Blacktop Ignition Coil***

revive your plastic trim/lights: http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=81335
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Re: (beyjer) » Reply  Edit

Found an alternative to ordering the Toyota intake cam gear o-ring seal. This is the one that goes on the very end of the cam and keeps the oil inside the cam gear from leaking out.

Size is 14mm i.d. 18mm o.d. 2mm fractional width.

McMaster part# 9263K178

Bay Area Autocross Forum
99 Sport Miata CS #94
jaroo021

57 posts [100%]
lucenec slovakia

» Reply  Edit

how is OEM part number O2 oxygen sensor for 4age 20v black top?
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Re: (jaroo021) » Reply  Edit

Fan switch temperature sender cross references to a 92 Paseo.

Beck Arnley part# 201-1720. It should be around $25-28 vs $60-90 for the Toyota boxed part.

Bay Area Autocross Forum
99 Sport Miata CS #94
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Those of you wanting to move over to coil-on-plugs, the 2UZ-FE coils from the UZJ100 Land Cruiser (among other trucks of that vintage) fit perfectly without any modification.

Toyota part# is 90919-02230

Bay Area Autocross Forum
99 Sport Miata CS #94
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Blacktop injector seals cross reference to a MK4 Turbo Supra. I searched high and low for equivalent replacement parts (Felpro, etc) and eventually gave up. Everyone has seals for the non-turbo car which uses top feed injectors, but I couldn't find anyone that sells the seals for the side feed injectors other than Toyota.

The Toyota part#s are as follows:
Seal#1 - 90301-14006 Qty 4 needed
Seal#2 - 90301-17007 Qty 4 needed
Insulator - 23291-75010 Qty 8 needed

Total retail price for these is around $50, so find a hookup at Toyota if you can. I got mine for around $20 for all of them.

Bay Area Autocross Forum
99 Sport Miata CS #94
Billy_Andrea

1321 posts [100%]
San Francisco CA

Ordered my injector seals yesterday at Daly City Toyota. Special order, $58.00 with tax. Will install once they arrive towards the end of next week. Thanks for the p/n. Great help !!
smokin-kp61

37 posts [100%]
jackson nj

Re: » Reply  Edit

does anyone have the part number for the coolent temp switch(white) on the water neck on the back of the silvertop
gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Re: Re: (smokin-kp61) » Reply  Edit

Look 4 posts above yours. That part is called the "fan switch."

Bay Area Autocross Forum
99 Sport Miata CS #94
smokin-kp61

37 posts [100%]
jackson nj

Re: Re: (gotzoom) » Reply  Edit

o ok thanks much
Sk149

5 posts [100%]
Miami Florida

» Reply  Edit

Hey guys where do you get your valve cover gaskets for the 20v I have a silver top don't know if they are different from a bt but regardless my ST needs one can I get some help please

99 black autotragic Corolla Le - Sold
98 white manual Corolla Le - Sold
93 green manual Corolla 20v swapped - Current
 First  < 1 2 3 >  Last

» Return to Engine - 4A-GE 20V