Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Toyota Part Numbers for 20v'sFirst  < 2 3   Last
Author Post
morgan

6446 posts [93%]
just be glad your not here, nj

Re: (Sk149) » Reply  Edit

they are the same, contact yversion on here. he works for K1 motor sports aka the old Pass Racing.

haha cali...i got one of you 86's, and your not getting it back.
my 20v in an 86 swap guide
my mess of an 86...
*east coast toyotas forum*
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Sk149

5 posts [100%]
Miami Florida

Re: (morgan) » Reply  Edit

Thanks man ... And how do I contact him? hate to ask a noob question but I dont know to pm on this forum lol

99 black autotragic Corolla Le - Sold
98 white manual Corolla Le - Sold
93 green manual Corolla 20v swapped - Current
morgan

6446 posts [93%]
just be glad your not here, nj

Re: (Sk149) » Reply  Edit

see the icon below my screen name, and yours? it says "IM" inside the bubble? press on that under his name in a post of his, OR search under member list, click on his screen name and his profile pops up. theres a "send an instant message to..." on the right of his info.

haha cali...i got one of you 86's, and your not getting it back.
my 20v in an 86 swap guide
my mess of an 86...
*east coast toyotas forum*
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Billy_Andrea

1321 posts [100%]
San Francisco CA

Re: (morgan) » Reply  Edit

Anyone have a part # for valve spring keepers ?
Rasteirinho

24 posts [100%]

Re: (Billy_Andrea) » Reply  Edit

Hi,

According to toyodiy.com the locks P/N is 90913-03026

gotzoom

961 posts [99%]
Silicon Valley CA

Re: (Rasteirinho) » Reply  Edit

Billy, if you need one or two, I have a few extra. PM me if you want to hook up

Bay Area Autocross Forum
85 Corolla GTS Mild mannered road car
86 Corolla GTS Time Attack build in progress
99 Sport Miata CS #94
02 Miata daily driver chick car
Billy_Andrea

1321 posts [100%]
San Francisco CA

Re: (Rasteirinho) » Reply  Edit

Thanks very much for the #. I checked the DIY site & couldn't find it.
Billy_Andrea

1321 posts [100%]
San Francisco CA

Re: (gotzoom) » Reply  Edit

PM sent. Thanks !
Candunguito

124 posts [100%]
Chicago IL

» Reply  Edit

I need this parts for my FWD 20v BT AE111
1.Clutch Release Bearing
2.Pilot Bearing
3.Drive shaft Tranny Seals
wrenchdad

339 posts [100%]
Natchez MS

Re: (Candunguito) » Reply  Edit

Pilot bearing? FWD do not use a pilot bearing.

What transmission are you using? Seals are different for certain models of transmissions, such as the SuperCharged version that has the larger axles.

I have also seen two different sized release bearings due to the input shaft of the tranny being different sizes.

Is this the orginal engine/tranny combo? There is a site where you can get Toyota part numbers for the 20V Japan cars......www.toyodiy.com

Going with a 1996 BT with a 5 speed, I came up with this # 31230-12170 for the release bearing and for the seals, I "think" these are the correct numbers for the non-SC version axles.

90311-34028 Seal, oil, transmission case (LH axle seal)
90311-34016 Seal, oil, # 2, transaxle case (RH axle seal)

hope this helps, later wd

" Second place is just the first loser" the late Dale Earnhardt
dre' from barbados

2 posts [100%]
queens new york

Re: Toyota Part Numbers for 20v's (HASportAE86) » Reply  Edit

hi i'm new to this page just checking to see if i can get the error codes for the toyota corolla Ae100--101-114;
smokin-kp61

37 posts [100%]
jackson nj

Re: Toyota Part Numbers for 20v's » Reply  Edit

ok so i got cam seals for the 4age 20v st i used 16v exhaust seal(timkin #1987-s) and i found one that was a hair bigger for the intake cam seal and it worked doesnt leak (timkin #2012v)
 First  < 2 3   Last

» Return to Engine - 4A-GE 20V