Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Moto-P - Who Are You?First  < 2 3   Last
Author Post
Da Wise Sage

355 posts [100%]
Halifax NS

» Reply  Edit

I can't remember how long I have been on Club4ag for... and all I have is 200+ posts to account for it. ha ha ha ha.. I think the bulk of my talking was on the chats.
Moto, you remember all those crazy long nights we were in chat? I still chuckle at the fact that your dogs liked to pee on your rims and seat all the time... or when they got drunk on your kahlua. Oh the good ole days...

Imagine Whirled Peas
wings

2 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

wow that great info about moto
PetzK

1096 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

I want to use this opportunity and thank Moto for creating Club4AG. I've been a member for many years now, and even if I'm not around here a lot lately, Club4AG has brought me a lot of information and inspiration.

I am from Luxembourg/Europe, and here old japanese cars are very rare, let alone AE86's. Today I own 2 AE86 and one AE82 (FX16 GT) and from the well over hundred of cars I've driven, none can deliver the same fun an old 4A-GE Toyota can.

Thanks to Club4AG I had the chance to visit an meeting of oldschool japanese cars at the Queen Mary during my USA-trip back in 2005, and that was a revelation to me... (thanks Herb!)

So keep up the good work, and I hope you get the acknowledgment (sp?) you deserve.

kodomo_drifting

217 posts [98%]
San Jose ca

Re: I'm the founder and webmaster here... (Moto-P) » Reply  Edit

some for moto great work a history lesson

http://web.archive.org/web/*sa...g.com

a site that tells you the history of a webpage !!!!

it use to show back in 1998 but now only 1999 to now!!!

smog7

378 posts [90%]
santa maria ca

» Reply  Edit

moto is awesome! offers great advice! quick to reply to also.

1990 st185 celica all trac
-omar
morgan

6446 posts [93%]
just be glad your not here, nj

Re: (Skizzup) » Reply  Edit

over 2008 years?!? immortal

haha cali...i got one of you 86's, and your not getting it back.
my 20v in an 86 swap guide
my mess of an 86...
*east coast toyotas forum*
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
perickomx

36 posts [100%]
tijuana bc

» Reply  Edit

i just can say..... the info in this forum are amazing!!!

a big knowledge data base !! thanks for the forum!!

The beggin of my Hachi-roku story......
gillbates

73 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

Moto driving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...lated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFYTcd2I3cI
AZNWOKZ
WOK Moderator

2081 posts [100%]
CT

» Reply  Edit

Moto Should do a blog. lol

http://www.ectoyotas.com
Are you from the East Coast? If so,Please join

∧,,∧
 (;`・ω・)  。・゚・⌒) チャーハン作るよ!!
 /   o━ヽニニフ))
 しー-J
MOKKORI to the max =)
WOK WOK WOK!!!! :P
Club4ag is like a World wide Swap Meet,I Keep coming back.Community :thumbup:

t.k.

1372 posts [97%]
ROFL ahaha

» Reply  Edit

hahaha Moto, will you be in Laguna Seca this summer?

I've never gone and have been interested this year. Man your really someone to admire.

"I love it--but its a riceburner, not supercar. Doesn't bother me if someone calls it that, I figure it is also a good $20,000 cheaper than even a cheap BMW.<G>"
~Red

Eric’sFreeAE86 on the FT86
"Yeah Toyota's been carrying this baby for like 5 years. They'll come out rusted and broken. "

"A 4cyl is all u need to scare u 5hitless in a street rolla."
~jinx

AE86 FSM

http://www.aeu86.org/index/tec...=5158

props to 84hatch

rx729

317 posts [97%]
So.Ca

» Reply  Edit

nice writeup...
Moto-P
Founder/Webmaster - wwwClub4ag.com

11371 posts [98%]
Southern California CA

Re: (gillbates) » Reply  Edit

Wow stuff from 2001, and those videos which were originally hosted from Club4AG (till I got kicked off the server for 2001 bandwidth costs!! LOL)

Moto Miwa
Founder/ Administrator Club4AG
moto@club4ag.com

nateshew

121 posts [99%]
walla walla WA

Re: (Moto-P) » Reply  Edit

As a complete nub to the motor sports world,and Ae86, this web sight has been the greatest help in guiding me along my nubish quest to go sideways on a budget. Thank you Moto-P for producing such environment for the less experienced to follow. somday a random kid will walk up to you, shake your hand and say thank you very much...

Pen Performance
Walla Walla Wa
Side Draft Toyota 4<
penperformance@gmail.com
by appointment only

BakaBaka

770 posts [97%]
New York NY

Re: (nateshew) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by nateshew »
As a complete nub to the motor sports world,and Ae86, this web sight has been the greatest help in guiding me along my nubish quest to go sideways on a budget. Thank you Moto-P for producing such environment for the less experienced to follow. somday a random kid will walk up to you, shake your hand and say thank you very much...

OR.. sexually assault him. Who knows, eh?

Kudos,
Jay

Uookaa

43 posts [99%]
Sierra Madre CA

» Reply  Edit

yeeeeuh! Go Moto-P! I don't remember when I joined Club4AG at all but it wasn't all that long ago, and I haven't posted much, but I am certainly grateful for this wonderful site. The first time I ever saw an 86 on the street I fell in love, and I'm very glad that C4AG has been here to help me find out tons of information. And ****, even though I haven't had an 86 yet this site will probably help me with that, too! hah

Keep your head up and mind clear.

red_panda

245 posts [99%]
Sierra Vista AZ

» Reply  Edit

Just want to say thanks for the site !

Funny how an idea turns into something us old folk can have in common with the young folk.

I bought my first AE86 in '03 and lurked for awhile before joining. Funny, I used my first Corolla for autocross as well.

nothing here to see... nobody looks here anyway.

No Face

365 posts [100%]
Scottsdale AZ

» Reply  Edit

where can we buy some drift association or some mifune stickers?

Formerly: WTB AE86

1984 AE86 gtsr5 w/ 4agze not running (for sale)

kitsune
There is no charge for AWESOME

3808 posts [100%]
Seattle WA

Re: club4ag (wesuri) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by wesuri »

moto is partly responsible for helping me start racing.

we spent long nights wiring my stand alone ecu in his garage since my japanese lacks in every department.

without his help and Inspiration, i would not be where i am today.

WOW

Moto with young skin.

Mike

wesuri

2288 posts [100%]
socali ca

Re: club4ag (kitsune) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by kitsune »

WOW

Moto with young skin.

Mike

Can someone fix the white balance of this photo

Better white balance. I cant even remember what camera took this pic....
My next project is to digitally enhance my brothers photo of the club4ag sign at irwindale (now toyota speedway) Gotta dig around to find that file!

87gtsDRAKE

698 posts [100%]
Chicago IL

Re: club4ag (wesuri) » Reply  Edit

All I can say is MOTO you are the MAN!!!!! my wife yells at me all the time because im on the forum to much. To much i say. all the times is to little in my eyes.

My SR86 build http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=96739

On the 8th day GOD created DRIFT!

ZINCHOTRAN

21 posts [100%]
wenatchee washington

» Reply  Edit

Interconnected. Club4AG and it's members grew from the nutrients(knowledge) and fertile soil(experience) you supplied it with to grow to an immeasurable height. The clarity you bring from the automotive world, to the do-it-yourselfers, is with out question, a godsend. My AE86 and I cannot thank you enough for your foresight and dedication to your love and hobby.

ブレット ソオヴァ
Sukimonster

26 posts [100%]
San Jose CA

Re: (GumballF355) » Reply  Edit

Quote »
Moto is the Noodle Prince.

I LOL'ed to this and got caught browsing the web at work for this.

IT WAS SOO EFFIN' WORTH IT THOUGH!

MrBorohachi

34 posts [100%]
Nine O Crime ca

» Reply  Edit

Moto is a car nut, AE-86 lover, noodle prince, accomplished driver, parts whore. I met him in the summer of 1998 at so cal SCCA events. We met and talked about playing Gran Tourismo (1). i had a bootleg copy and he had a real copy.
He crashed his mothers Cressida in high school, I crashed my mom's LS 400 in high school.
When i met him his Silver zenki coupe with MAP GZE swap was just completed. he had a ghetto double sway bar setup which i did to my AE86 when i got it.
I beat him and every other AE one Auto-x at Norton AFB in my 91 previa/estima for you (JDM fags).
He showed me a lot about AE's and we talked alot about modifications. When we started running so cal Touge it was all Japanese guys and they would talk in japanese with each other so i had to learn "Car Japanese" fast. Ku-yu ni Kouki yong a G, carbu, hi lift, and such.
MrBorohachi

34 posts [100%]
Nine O Crime ca

» Reply  Edit

Moto is the one that crowned me Mr. BoroHachi
 First  < 2 3   Last

» Return to Old Farts Talk - Nostalgia and things from long ago...