Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 AE92 JDM senki front bumper
Author Post
Amerikabomber

14 posts [100%]
Mayaguez PR

AE92 JDM senki front bumper Reply  Edit

hey people I'm lookin for a AE92 JDM front bumper, its been a little big difficult to find it but if anyone knows a store, site or someone who have it please let me know. Other thing, what i have to do if I want to swap my old engine to a 2ZZ I'm sure is a painstiking job and a lot of $$$ but Mr. Franken here wants to Know. Thanks

xCH121Sx

368 posts [100%]
Buena Park CA

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (Amerikabomber) » Reply  Edit

very hard to come by.

your best bet is to keep an eye on Ebay. maybe toyotanation too.

i got lucky. a fellow club4ag member had a friend pick up kouki ae86 bumpers from japan and found they were mistaken ae92 bumpers.

-AE92 BT w/6Speed
-SW20
-ST165

joe4ag

1178 posts [100%]

I can shipp one straight to your location for 475.00 LMK

luckylou

526 posts [96%]
johnson city tn

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (joe4ag) » Reply  Edit

how much is that US dollars and you got a link with a pick....senki...zenki...not sure what is what
joe4ag

1178 posts [100%]

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (luckylou) » Reply  Edit

The kouki zenki ae92 bumper is very similar to the kouki ae86 bumper the lights are almost the same clear and amber lense. the kouki bumper uses amber lense and in some case the lense are smoked amber color. i can shipp about any part for toyotas.

Crownvicman289

1984 posts [58%]
Colorado Springs CO

$475? You do realize in a Japanese junkyard this is a $30 part, right?
luckylou

526 posts [96%]
johnson city tn

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (Crownvicman289) » Reply  Edit

475??? you can get a full levin conversion on ebay right now for 600....not tryin to make a buck are you lol im hopen thats 475 in yen or whatever they use in japan lol

DEMONIEN

53 posts [100%]
Los Angeles CA

Not cheap to ship from Japan. Bulky piece.
ChristAe92

30 posts [99%]
Roberval Qc

To joe4ag : One day i will have the $$ and this day you will be my man !
corollasrul

1568 posts [98%]
Racine WI

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (ChristAe92) » Reply  Edit

not to jack a thread or anything but can anyone get a jdm ae92 rear bumper?
luckylou

526 posts [96%]
johnson city tn

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (corollasrul) » Reply  Edit

its not so expensive to ship its 400 us dollars.....id go with the levin conversion for sure before id pay that for one little clip for a front bumper
deeoh

446 posts [100%]
Stay thirsty, my friends.

Quote, originally posted by luckylou »
its not so expensive to ship its 400 us dollars.....id go with the levin conversion for sure before id pay that for one little clip for a front bumper

Really? I've got a complete kouki Levin conversion sitting in my garage right now that I would trade for a zenki Trueno front bumper (with brackets). Any traders out there?

88 Corolla - 4AGZE
94 Tercel - 4EFTE

luckylou

526 posts [96%]
johnson city tn

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (deeoh) » Reply  Edit

what would you take for the levin conversion
deeoh

446 posts [100%]
Stay thirsty, my friends.

You have a zenki bumper to trade?

88 Corolla - 4AGZE
94 Tercel - 4EFTE

Crownvicman289

1984 posts [58%]
Colorado Springs CO

» Reply  Edit

I'm sure it's expensive but not $400 expensive, the guy's trying to make a buck on some super JDM tight parts.
luckylou

526 posts [96%]
johnson city tn

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (deeoh) » Reply  Edit

nah i dont....i got taillights....spoiler...mirrors...veinair meter...interior stuff.....factory swaybars front and rear.......steering wheel...all all ae92 gts stuff...all for sale if anybody is interested
ICEanLU

250 posts [92%]

about the yen lol thats $4.75. and ur right about the 30$ junkyard part lol i just came back from japan been there for a while. my buddy just informed me about a kouki bumper he found for me 50$ and since hes military its like 50 bucks to send>_<
Crownvicman289

1984 posts [58%]
Colorado Springs CO

» Reply  Edit

Your military friend is limited to what the USPS will let him ship with regards to size. He should be able to send the bumper though, will run $50-70 for shipping.
fusionArtist

4 posts [100%]
NORMAN OKLAHOMA

did u ever find a bumper u were looking 4

Blof-fan

83 posts [100%]
Middelburg, Netherlands

Re: AE92 JDM senki front bumper (fusionArtist) » Reply  Edit

If they haven't. I still have a JFM Kouki bumper for sale

Driving: '92 Toyota Carina E GTi Liftback
Repairing: '92 Toyota AE92 Corolla GTSi Hatchback