Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Panda Levin - 2005 Restoration... on going projectFirst  < 2 3 4 5 6   Last
Author Post
bdpolston

90 posts [100%]
Murfreesboro TN

» Reply  Edit

Just read through the entire build. Amazing and detailed work!

kreislerae86

17 posts [100%]
canyon country California

Re: Panda Levin - 2005 Repair and further tune up (apardal) » Reply  Edit

jus wonderen if you are gunna sell it?
apardal

364 posts [100%]

» Reply  Edit

You know you're a AE86 driver if...

You get married in one!

Panda_AE86

5556 posts [100%]
San Diego Ca

» Reply  Edit

by far the best post to enter the new year.

Congratulations!

~*~*~*~*~*~
For Sale Thread. Lots of good items to sell.
http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=76348
~*~*~*~*~*~
FS or FT 1993 infinity G20
http://forums.club4ag.com/zeropost?id=21&cmd=fshow
Oldcool

10 posts [100%]
Raleigh NC

» Reply  Edit

Beautiful car! I read through the entire build and all I have to say is EPIC!!! Also Congrats!!

85' GTS HATCH
82' STARLET
ae86beamz

6 posts [100%]
Toronto Ontario

Re: (apardal) » Reply  Edit

hey man could you email me at jrtough@hotmail.com where you got those brembo brakes what car are they for?
apardal

364 posts [100%]

Re: (ae86beamz) » Reply  Edit

I bought them from a Belgian guy who made a conversion kit. The calipers come from a Peugeot 406 Coupe.

You can read about it here: http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic.../7275.

They work nicely, but I wouldn't recommend it because it will become an expensive conversion, and you'll need to work a lot of stuff for it to fit properly. You need to make changes in the calipers, add 7mm wheel spacers, buy adapters, redrill Mini Cooper S (BMW) discs to fit AE86 hubs...

T3 kit will bolt on, be cheaper and work as good.

ruiz913

152 posts [99%]
Neither Here Nor There NJ

» Reply  Edit

Awesome!
apardal

364 posts [100%]

Re: (ruiz913) » Reply  Edit

Photo Update!

@ Vasco Sameiro Racetrack, in Braga, Portugal

@ KIP - Palmela Kart Track, Portugal

apardal AE86 - 15