Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped [Archived]
Author Post
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped Reply  Edit

thread moved.

Modified by BoRoYaSui at 2:24 PM 7/23/2010

bigt92604

1075 posts [99%]

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (BoRoYaSui) » Reply  Edit

Did they ever make stronger syncros then stock?? Are these Toyota rebuild kits or another brand??
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (bigt92604) » Reply  Edit

No, the synchros are made out of a "softer" metal so that the synchro wears first and not the hub. Similar to a clutch and a flywheel. If you made a clutch out of the same material as the flywheel your engagement would be very harsh and the flywheel and clutch would wear at the same time.

These are aftermarket kits. However, the bearings are same as if you were to buy it from toyota. The paper gaskets and synchros are aftermarket.

apostolisp

2 posts [100%]
Athens Attiki

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (BoRoYaSui) » Reply  Edit

Hello, my name is Apostolis. I was wondering if you could send me only the 1st, 2nd and 3rd syncronizer rings. Also if possible the 1-2 shift collar. Thank you in advance for you time.
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (apostolisp) » Reply  Edit

I can sell you the syncros but as a set 1-5. The shift hub you can get from toyota. I could order it for you I think its around 120
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

ttt
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

ttt
apostolisp

2 posts [100%]
Athens Attiki

Hi, sorry for this late reply (some personal problems). could you check for the hub and tell me how much is going to cost me (the 1-5 syncrinizer rings and the hub) shipped to Greece. Thank you for your time. With regards Apostolis
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (apostolisp) » Reply  Edit

195 shipped for everything. If you want it please send me an email to boroyasui@yahoo.com
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

bump
gen4lx

2 posts [100%]
Adelaide sa

Hey dude,

can you tell me what the outer diameter of the front (input shaft) bearing is and also roughly how much for postage if you are willing to ship it over to Australia.

Cheers,
Jason

BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (gen4lx) » Reply  Edit

outside diameter is about 68mm. part number is nachi 30RT06S3N.

price for the kit is $325 shipped to you. please send me a pm or email to boroyasui@yahoo.com.

gen4lx

2 posts [100%]
Adelaide sa

Cheers Dude,

I'll go check out my box and confirm it's the correct one then PM you with further info.

Jason.

BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (gen4lx) » Reply  Edit

ttt
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

ttt
kouki paul

8 posts [100%]
emerald isle

» Reply  Edit

can you get rebuild kits for k50 transmission?will you ship to ireland if so?thanks

Made square to go round! ;)
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: (kouki paul) » Reply  Edit

yes. please send me an email. should be only an extra 25 dollars to ship internationally.
kouki paul

8 posts [100%]
emerald isle

» Reply  Edit

email sent!

Made square to go round! ;)
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: (kouki paul) » Reply  Edit

sorry the k50 rebuild kit has been discontinued.

still got a few t50 kits left.

BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

ttt
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

ttt
ToyTA22

1 posts [100%]
Tweed Heads South NSW

Hi. Would you have a set of five synchros and a gasket set available. If so how much including postage to Tweed Heads South. NSW. Australia Postcode 2486.
Thanks.
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (ToyTA22) » Reply  Edit

gaskets and syncros 100 shipped to you.
tobert5

40 posts [100%]
Garden Grove ca

hi, i would like to check it out and buy it, i could pick it up too, live in g.g. and have a vw van
tobert5

40 posts [100%]
Garden Grove ca

7147055649-text or call name is Toby
boarderboy24

83 posts [100%]
Abbotsford British Columbia

What does the kit contain?
BoRoYaSui

2033 posts [100%]
long beach ca

Re: T50 Transmission Rebuild Kit $275 picked up or $300 shipped (boarderboy24) » Reply  Edit

moved thread http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=77723

» Return to Parts and Accessories for Sale - Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other car