Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 San Francisco Levin buildFirst  < 13 14 15 16 17   Last
Author Post
85 Corolla

2511 posts [95%]

Re: (Billy_Andrea) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by Billy_Andrea »
Thanks for the comments guys...
Having thought long & hard about it I have decided to keep the car & proceed with the engine install..
Hope to start it before the month ends.

Hi,
Being an E30 M3 owner, I saw your post on S14.net. I'm glad you've decided to keep the ae86 and install the engine. I can't wait to read the results.
Imo, both the ae86 and E30 M3 are fun cars to drive. To me, the ae86 is easier and less expensive to play. I've always thought the E30 M3 was Germany's version of the ae86, hehe.

Knuk knuk!

http://www.infinitwheels.com

Billy_Andrea

1321 posts [100%]
San Francisco CA

Re: (85 Corolla) » Reply  Edit

I went over there today only to find it strapped to the dyno, ready to run. Should have some numbers & a complete map next week.
I also sent out the chassis harness to be adapted after seeing the back of the Cosworth dash. It's not something I wanted to deal with...

UltimX

496 posts [98%]
ba ca

Re: (Billy_Andrea) » Reply  Edit

Update just in time for Xmas, looking good Billy!!
supine

548 posts [99%]
in a tree with a knife waiting

» Reply  Edit

glad to see this build is gonna continue

cotton crown
http://coffinride.tumblr.com
 First  < 13 14 15 16 17   Last

» Return to Shop Cars (Featured Build-Up Logs) & Personal Buildup Logs