Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 My AE86 Corolla Levin GT-APEX (R.I.P. 11/20/2012)First  < 21 22 23 24 25   Last
Author Post
Jeonsah

1814 posts [95%]
Co

» Reply  Edit

Its good that your alive and ok. These cars are crash magnets. Once you start feelin better, it'll be interesting to see what direction you go in. Never the less, great work with all your ae86's. They have been some of cleanest/tidiest ones on this forum!

WTB AE86 Best Motoring International Vol. 42. Pm if you have it!
VitriumGTS

4730 posts [96%]
San Jose/San Diego CA

» Reply  Edit

NOOOO!!!

I'm glad you're alright Haru and hope you eventually get back into the 86 scene!

My RHDJapan.com receipt said: "Your order # is: 100001986". The AE86 gods really are looking out for me.
YoShImUrA53

213 posts [100%]
SoCal

» Reply  Edit

Once relieved after knowing that you are OK (as much as what we know from what you told us), I am sorry to hear that no other 86 will be given the love and care you put to your former hachis.

I hope the decision to change of car model hasn't got to do with the fact that it's not safe as a modern vehicle.

Hope to keep you around though, AE86 or not.

All the best for your recovery.

AE86Kai
Global Moderator

6773 posts [100%]
Tokyo, JAPAN

» Reply  Edit

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words.

My decision to change of car model has nothing to do with "safer" reason.
Other driver`s insurance company is paying for everything but, I need to pick up my daily very soon that I just can not find "perfect" AE86 by the time I have to return this loaner car that is provided by them.

It took me over a year to locate my previous Levin.
In fact, I found it while I was still living in California.

I am not going to write my life story here but, my both kids are still small and I need to switch to something little more "practical" a.k.a. "little bit more better gas mileage and not to spend my whole weekend on AE86 to fix something" as well....

Don't get me wrong.
AE86 can be a perfect daily that I was doing it for YEARS until 3 weeks ago...both in U.S. & Japan.
I am going to keep some of my rare (?) parts that survived from accident as well.
I am just going to take some time off for now.

PS: I am going to check out this "little monster" tomorrow that could be my next daily....

yellowsnow4free

303 posts [100%]

Re: (AE86Kai) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by AE86Kai »
... my old EP91 ...

Fun "little monster" that I don't mind having as my daily again.

Quote, originally posted by AE86Kai »

PS: I am going to check out this "little monster" tomorrow that could be my next daily....

Full circle!

Cutting up an AE86? Please me know! I need body panels!

Petition to Reinstate the CA 30 Year Smog Exemption

my86mystory

47 posts [100%]
SoCal CA

Re: (AE86Kai) » Reply  Edit

Glad to hear your still considering another 86 in the future should another one worthy if you pops up. Cant wait till the day comes and you start up another beautiful build
FujiwaraEightSix

3601 posts [99%]

» Reply  Edit

i'm very saddened to hear about this situation you are dealing with... i'm to glad to know that you are ok though. Please take care.

-Rick Cunanan
Owner,
SlideYourRide
Check us out on Facebook! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Email/Paypal
FujiwaraCoupe@aol.com

AE86Kai
Global Moderator

6773 posts [100%]
Tokyo, JAPAN

» Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by yellowsnow4free »
Full circle!

.....I know right!?

Quote, originally posted by my86mystory »
Glad to hear your still considering another 86 in the future should another one worthy if you pops up. Cant wait till the day comes and you start up another beautiful build

Thank you.
Hopefully good condition AE86`s are available in the future.....

Quote, originally posted by FujiwaraEightSix »
i'm very saddened to hear about this situation you are dealing with... i'm to glad to know that you are ok though. Please take care.

I am getting better everyday and I am so glad to be alive.

First  < 21 22 23 24 25   Last

» Return to Shop Cars (Featured Build-Up Logs) & Personal Buildup Logs