Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 length of time?
Author Post
morgan

6446 posts [93%]
just be glad your not here, nj

length of time? Reply  Edit

how long has this been here? just logged in and saw this forum, figured i might as well be first.

haha cali...i got one of you 86's, and your not getting it back.
my 20v in an 86 swap guide
my mess of an 86...
*east coast toyotas forum*
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

D-Lish

3442 posts [100%]
Orange CA

Re: length of time? (morgan) » Reply  Edit

wierd... i just noticed this haha Im looking into getting a DSLR... Would be great if this area got some traffic.

Merry Motoring!
http://battleversion.com :thumbup:
Rainbuhdrawp
derektron AT yahoo.com
On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion- Speed Levitch
morgan

6446 posts [93%]
just be glad your not here, nj

Re: length of time? (D-Lish) » Reply  Edit

yeah, weird the way its set up. kinda funny tho, no one knows this is here. i would love a DSLR, but i have no idea what to get.

haha cali...i got one of you 86's, and your not getting it back.
my 20v in an 86 swap guide
my mess of an 86...
*east coast toyotas forum*
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
touge_g35

1779 posts [98%]
lancaster ca

Re: length of time? (morgan) » Reply  Edit

Whoa, I didn't know this was here either, but since Morgan posted I'll post too.

I just got my Canon 7D today, it arrived at my weekend home today so I won't be able to start shooting with it till tomorrow.

I chose the 7D for its video and 60fps capability, not only will it take amazing pictures(at crop) but video as well for my work since I'm a motion graphics animator.

If you want pro photos without the pro price I'd say find a good simple DSLR like a 60D, Nikon D something or whatever. But for that price you might as well spend a couple hundred more for either a Canon 7D, 5D or Nikon D7000.

But in any case, it all comes down to technique and your eye for photography.
You could make a regular point and shoot camera take great photos if you can work it right.

My wolfpack
http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=101082

My website, click on this link for my motor sports photography samples.
http://www.likhoun.com

» Return to Automotive Photography Techniques and Tips Discussion.