Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 FOUND...cheap 48mm weber velocity stacks for the silvertop.First  < 1 2   Last
Author Post
KennyBoBenny

185 posts [100%]
Pleasureville KY

Re: (keiffer01) » Reply  Edit

It's no problem. I was looking for a link to them, but I can't find them(bought on eBay). Timing cover side #1 stack touches the side of the box, but I had no problem fitting and securing the top part.

I never dyno tested these, although it was ran with the stock ECU. I reset the ECU, let it relearn, and drove it. It "felt" more happy up top, but I wouldn't say it's a huge gain. I still averaged 35mpg with the C56.

I think it was worth the price only because I got a set of 2 1/8" and a set of 3 1/8"(I think) for the price of one. They shipped me the longer ones by mistake and told me to keep them.

20v AW11

Sam_Q

579 posts [99%]
Australia vic

» Reply  Edit

While I prefer to sell my own stacks I can if people want supply adapter plates.

My website - conversion parts, articles, services...

s-86.com

-20v RWD conversion parts for sale

KennyBoBenny

185 posts [100%]
Pleasureville KY

Re: (Sam_Q) » Reply  Edit

I did see your thread earlier on those. How's shipping costs to the USA?

20v AW11

Sam_Q

579 posts [99%]
Australia vic

» Reply  Edit

double post

Modified by Sam_Q at 10:07 AM 3/23/2012

s-86.com

Sam_Q

579 posts [99%]
Australia vic

Re: (KennyBoBenny) » Reply  Edit

for which exactly?

s-86.com

First  < 1 2   Last

» Return to Engine - 4A-GE 20V