Included Logo Page

The Old CLUB4AG FORUM ARCHIVE

For reference only, all new posts and communications should be posted in the new forums at http://club4ag.com/forums

My Profile | Active Users | Member List | Search

Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help
 Old school 3tc era parts ident please :)
Author Post
pineapplegti

93 posts [100%]

Old school 3tc era parts ident please :) Reply  Edit

All the parts are Sports parts by nippon denso..Same style as my other "TRD" dizzy . Does anyone know the history of "Sports Parts".. Was it TRD before TRD was introduced ?

bermshot

1 posts [100%]
maunie il

Re: Old school 3tc era parts ident please :) (pineapplegti) » Reply  Edit

Igniter modual (black box) , middle one?(wiper motor), distributer. Befote the manufact provided better comp. Hitachi NGK, Panasonic, ect.
pineapplegti

93 posts [100%]

Re: Old school 3tc era parts ident please :) (bermshot) » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by bermshot »
Igniter modual (black box) , middle one?(wiper motor), distributer. Befote the manufact provided better comp. Hitachi NGK, Panasonic, ect.

Lmao.. I do hope you are joking. anyways i got a call from a Toyota rallye enthusiast yesterday . He identified them as Toyota Oem hipo parts usually found on group 4 rallye cars in the late 70s early 80s.. thanks for the help
AZNWOKZ
WOK Moderator

2081 posts [100%]
CT

» Reply  Edit

That is sure OG parts there. How the in the world did you get them?

http://www.ectoyotas.com
Are you from the East Coast? If so,Please join

∧,,∧
 (;`・ω・)  。・゚・⌒) チャーハン作るよ!!
 /   o━ヽニニフ))
 しー-J
MOKKORI to the max =)
WOK WOK WOK!!!! :P
Club4ag is like a World wide Swap Meet,I Keep coming back.Community :thumbup:

pineapplegti

93 posts [100%]

Re.. » Reply  Edit

My grandfather has been playing with toyotas since the early 70s.. before trd was a mad tyte drifting fad.

» Return to Old Farts Talk - Nostalgia and things from long ago...